The system components are:
- A Flash browser interface for editing and enhancing images from upload or other sources like an image archive.
- Java server program as backend to the browser interface.
- Q-Enhancer (or other) batch processing image enhancement/profiling software.
- API for integration into applications or workflows.
The application administrator and/or a page template (dynamically)
can set up parameters for a given image use.
Some of the parameters are:
- One or more output sizes (width and height in mm) for the user to choose from.
- Output image print production resolution (dpi).
- Image upsampling limit (%).
- Image enhancement on/off control.
- ICC-profile to be included in high resolution image.
The generated high resolution image is saved in a specified location and can be
collected for use in automatic page production or other scenarios.
No manual handling of uploaded images. Proper size/resolution for images in automated